Site usage agreement
Copyright and other rights pertaining to works (documents, photographs and materials) posted on this site belong to the Company and the information provider. Secondary use without the permission of the rights holder is strictly forbidden.
- Although the information posted on this site has been fully reviewed and checked, we offer no guarantees concerning the content. We assume no responsibility even if any damage occurs due to any use of the content.
- The content of services provided on this site may change without notice. Also, we may suspend the operation of all or part of this site temporarily or on a long-term basis without notice due to maintenance work or for other reasons. Whatever the reason may be, we take no responsibility for any damage caused by any such change or suspension.
- The content of third party websites (hereinafter "linked sites") linking from or to this site is managed under each operator's responsibility. We are not responsible for the content of any linked sites or for any damage caused by using any linked sites.
We may frequently change or modify the site usage agreement.
Presentation of personal information
Hotel Marui asks for personal information in the following cases:
- When a customer is booking a room
- When a guest is checking in
- When a customer, potential customer or anyone else is making an inquiry
- On other occasions when personal information needs to be provided (In this case we explain the purpose of use for the information)
Purpose of using personal information
Allow us to use your personal information in the following cases:
When needed for accommodation and meal services
Providing personal information to third parties
We only provide personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- When consent has been given by the person to provide their personal information
- When the provision is based on laws and ordinances
- When the provision is necessary to protect human life, health, property and anything else of great value
- When providing to a consignee who exchanged contracts concerning the protection of personal information